REMEMBER TO REGISTER FOR MOVE SPRING!
After you register in Donor Drive you need to make sure to sign up for Move Spring - this is the walking app we are using to track your miles when you walk.
1) Go HERE to register for Move Spring.
2) Move Spring tethers with Fitness Apps to track your miles, so make sure whatever you use is on your phone.
3) Download the Move Spring app:
When it is downloaded on your phone - Click the SIGN-UP button when viewing the MoveSpring app (do not click LOG-IN button).
Enter the CLIENT CODE (unique to the WFW event): water
Log in with the DonorDrive login and password you set up already.
The app cues you to tether to a fitness app. This makes tracking your miles automatic. There is also the option to manually put in your miles if you want.
Then join the challenge.
If you receive a message stating "your account already exists" you may have used MoveSpring before and need to contact email@example.com to get your old account deleted first.
LOGGING INTO AND OUT OF THE MOVE SPRING APP
Although the Move Spring app generally keeps you logged in once you register, there is always a chance you might need to log back in. If you do please keep these steps in mind:
1) When you go to log back in - you will have the choice to SIGN UP or LOG IN. ALWAYS USE SIGN UP. Seems odd we know - but this is the button to click.
This is because the app interfaces with Donor Drive through the SIGN UP option. So make sure to click SIGN UP.
2) You will be asked for the code for the event, which is the word water.
3) This will take you to the log-in screen for Donor Drive. Enter the username and password that you set up for Donor Drive and it should bring you back into the app.
4) Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.
PICK SIGN UP AS YOU LOG-IN
YOU WILL NEED THE CLIENT CODE, WHICH IS WATER, EVERY TIME YOU LOG INTO MOVE SPRING.
When you are in the MoveSpring app - scroll down to the challenges and click on Walking for Water Journey. This takes you into the event and the Journey Map. Once the event is live every step you take is registered and your fundraising begins!